We know that when it comes to taking photos on the phone, Apple’s iPhone is no slouch and is definitely one of the better devices out there, and with iPhone 5s being announced with a better camera and better flash, we expect the iPhone 5s to do an even better job than its predecessors, and sample photos released by Apple certainly suggests that. The phone is set for a release come 20th of September, but it seems that fashion house Burberry were given the iPhone 5s ahead of time and were allowed to use the device to capture photos and videos of the company’s upcoming runway show.
The iPhone has always been thought as something of a fashion symbol, so for it to be used with a luxury fashion brand like Burberry sort of makes sense. Speaking in a joint press release, Burberry’s Chief Creative Officer, Christopher Bailey, felt that “this collaboration celebrates our relationship and shared foundation in design and craftsmanship.” In the meantime you can check out a teaser video by Burberry that was shot with the iPhone 5s in the video above. What do you guys think? Pretty impressive, huh?
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-03: Galaxy S5 Versus iPhone 5s In Biometrics Test
- 2014-03-17: Asphaleia Jailbreak Tweak Lets You Use Touch ID To Protect Your Apps
- 2014-03-13: iPhone 5c's Disappointing Performance Seen In China As Well
- 2014-03-09: iPhone 5s Continues To Grow As iPhone 5c Lags Behind