Lenovo might be big on Ultrabooks, notebooks and desktops, but one particular segment of the market that they are clearly looking into would be the world of smartphones.
In fact, the Lenovo Vibe X has just been officially announced, making it the most recent member of Lenovo’s premium smartphone portfolio, where it will boast of twin camera technology as well as an “amazingly brilliant display”, all crammed into a sleek form factor. The body of the Lenovo Vibe X smartphone would arrive encased in style with a premium polycarbonate body alongside an advanced mold, laser-engraved 3D tactile finish.
Measuring a mere 6.9mm thin, it would tip the scales at a mere 121 grams, and if need to get a handle on how heavy (or light) that would be, we are talking about just five AA batteries thereabouts. It also comes with a 5” Full HD resolution IPS panel at 440ppi pixel density, where it remains under a scratch resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 3 screen that is beveled at the edges.
Apart from that, there is also a 5-megapixel front-facing camera to accompany the 13-megapixel auto-focus rear-facing camera, accompanied by Android 4.2 Jelly Bean as the operating system of choice, a quad-core 1.5GHz MTK 6589T processor, 2GB RAM, and 16GB of internal memory. It remains to be seen just how much it will cost when it is released.
Next Story: Lenovo Flex 20 All-In-One PC
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo FLEX 2 Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo Z40 & Z50 Entertainment-Focused Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo A540 AIO Desktop PC Announced
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-06: Lenovo's IBM Server Unit Bid Raises National Security Concerns
- 2013-09-05: Lenovo S5000 Tablet Unveiled
- 2013-09-05: Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro
- 2013-09-05: Lenovo Flex 14-inch & 15-inch
- 2013-09-05: Lenovo Flex 20 All-In-One PC
- 2013-09-02: Lenovo ThinkPad T440s And T440 Ultrabooks Unveiled