Well, well, what do we have here? A leaked image of the LG D821 has just been released by the folks over at @evleaks (who by the way, did refute the previous rumor that the LG D820 is the future Nexus 5, but rather, will be a CDMA version of the LG G2 instead), where this particular leak also did mention about the hardware specifications.
From @evleaks’, er leak, we do know that the LG D821 will run on the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system, powered by a quad-core 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, sport 2GB RAM and 32GB of internal memory, a choice of black or white shades alongside CDMA connectivity. It is nice to see that there is no lesser amount of internal memory to come along with the smartphone, as 32GB would be pretty handy these days considering the kind of Full HD video as well as high resolution photos and other kinds of media that you are going to store on it. Of course, it remains to be seen just when will the LG D821 be released, and when that happens, for how much will it go for on the respective mobile carriers. Would you pick up the LG D821 when it arrives?
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-22 LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2014-04-22 Possible LG G3 Software Features Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-21 LG G3 Mini Seemingly Confirmed In User Agent Profile