Verizon Wireless is the first carrier in the U.S. to offer LG’s latest flagship smartphone in-stores. LG G2 is now available from Verizon’s online and retail stores across the country. Customers can purchase the smartphone for $199.99 with a two year contract. Those who don’t want to be tied down to a contract can go for the contract-free option, in that case the LG G2 from Verizon Wireless will cost $599.
LG’s latest smartphone is quite powerful, it touts a 2.2GHz quadcore Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, a 5.2 inch full 1080p HD IPS display, a 13 megapixel rear camera with optical image stabilization as well as a 3,000mAh battery. The unique aspect of this smartphone is that it contains the main controls, volume and power/sleep, at the back. Controls are positioned under the camera. Other U.S. carriers are already accepting online sales, but the official in-store launch is yet to take place. AT&T launches the G2 in its stores tomorrow, whereas T-Mobile customers will be able to pick up the new flagship device on September 18th at the carrier’s stores. The LG G2 is undoubtedly one of the most talked about smartphones out there right now, if you want to see how it stacks up against the competition, do stop by our detailed LG G2 review.
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-04-09: LG G3 Screenshot Sees More “Flat” Design (Rumor)
- 2014-03-03: LG Joins Nokia And Takes A Potshot At Samsung As Well
- 2014-02-23: AT&T's LG G2 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-21: LG G2 With KitKat Compared Against G2 With Jelly Bean
- 2014-01-15: International LG G2 To Skip Android 4.4 KitKat Update In January
- 2013-09-05: Verizon LG G2 Release Date Is September 12th