It has sort of become a yearly tradition for a number of Apple enthusiasts to line up outside the company’s retail stores days before a new iPhone is to be released. It started after the first iPhone, which was released back in 2007, became a hit. We’ve seen lines forming up outside Apple Stores all around the world even for new iPads. Apple’s biggest update to its smartphone lineup is expected this year, for the first time ever it is expected to unveil two new iPhones together. Some enthusiasts have already formed a line outside Apple’s iconic Fifth Avenue retail store in New York.
The line has formed up two days before Apple takes the stage to officially acknowledge that the new iPhones do exist. That doesn’t mean the new iPhones will be released that very day. These campers might have to wait for more than one week or give up their spots because Apple is expected to start selling the new smartphones 10 days after the announcement has taken place, on September 20th. Even if only four people have lined up right now, we can expect the lines to substantially grow when the release date comes near. If these four hold their places, they’ll be first in and first out with their new iPhones. As they say, the early bird gets the worm. [Image via AppleInsider]RELATED
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Activists Target iPhone 5C Supplier Pegatron After 15-Year-Old Worker's Death
- Valve's Steam Mobile Receives iOS 7 Redesign, Other Improvements
- iPhone 5s Now Shipping Within 24 Hours
- Walmart To Sell iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c With No Contract Plans
- Follow: iPhone, next generation iphone,