Is there no stopping Mighty No. 9? This upcoming game that began its life as a Kickstarter campaign has grown from strength to strength, and despite allegations of it being a Mega Man clone (it has the same creator, you see), money from the public who believe in the project have been pouring in. So far, the Mighty No. 9 Kickstarter campaign has surpassed its latest $2.2 million stretch goal with still two more weeks left to collect money, so that means we will be seeing ports of the title arrive on the PlayStation 3, Wii U and Xbox 360.
Of course, the next goal to achieve Challenge Mode stands at $2.4 million, and assuming even that barrier will be broken, we will most probably look at the ultimate stretch goal – hitting the $3.3 million mark would see Mighty No. 9 arrive on next generation consoles, namely the PS4 and Xbox One. Now ain’t that a shining achievement to say the least? It would be interesting to see what Kieji Inafune, the creator of Mega Man, is capable of churning out with Mighty No. 9 when it arrives. Have you contributed your share to this particular Kickstarter project in the past, and do you think that it will play better than the classic Mega Man series?
Next Story: Terraria Trailer Depicts 1.2 Patch Gameplay
- 2014-04-11: Micro 3D Printer Kickstarter Hits The $2 Million Mark In 3 Days
- 2014-04-10: Pocket Printer Kickstarter Project Lets You Print On The Go
- 2014-04-09: CommBadge Bluetooth Wearable Device Lets You Interact With Siri/Google Now Hands-Free
- 2014-04-07: Micro 3D Printer Reaches Kickstarter Goal In 11 Minutes
- 2014-04-06: Ears For Surface Will Help Boost The Tablet's Volume For $10