My Yahoo is a personalized online start page that Yahoo users can configure in a number of ways. They can use it to keep up with stock portfolios, follow sports or the headlines and check the weather. Yahoo claims that the service has over 10 million loyal users. It has finally rolled out an all new design for My Yahoo. It appears though that the company is enhancing its offering while Google is going to sunset its iGoogle personalized page on November 1st. Yahoo says that after this redesign, it is now easier to discover and organize your favorites parts of the internet, “all in one beautiful place.”
Apart from the new design which gives easier access to email accounts, calendars, weather, Flickr and other content from around the internet, there are a number of new themes as well that have been created by designers such as Oscar de la Renta, Rachel Zoe and Jenni Kayne. Artists haven’t been left behind, themes from Chihuly, Polly Apfelbaum, Alec Monopoly and bands like Empire of the Sun, Twenty One Pilots and Fun have all made their very own themes which users can choose from. The company says that this new experience is just another reason that it gives to its users to keep coming back to Yahoo every day.
Next Story: Ubuntu Touch OS To Release On October 17th
- 2014-04-16 Yahoo Wants To Become iOS' Default Search
- 2014-04-15 Yahoo And Vevo Partner Up For Original Music Programming
- 2014-04-07 Yahoo Planning To Acquire High-End Original Programming [Report]
- 2014-04-02 Yahoo Works On Encrypting Their Services
- 2014-04-01 Yahoo's Charge Against YouTube May Be Fuelled By $300 Million Acquisition