Samsung finally unveiled its Galaxy Note 3 earlier this month, leaving many in the U.S. wondering when exactly they can get their hands on the company’s next phablet device. We heard Verizon will begin shipping the Galaxy Note 3 starting as early as October 10, with AT&T even making the device available for pre-order shortly after it was announced. As for T-Mobile subscribers, the carrier announced it will have the Galaxy Note 3 available on October 2 for sale, and today, they’ve announced its customers can begin pre-ordering the device starting on September 18.
Yes – that means two days from now, T-Mobile customers can rush on over to the carrier’s landing page for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to throw their hard-earned digital moneys so they can get the phablet as soon as it’s released. As for pricing, T-Mobile is asking for $199.99 down and 24 equal monthly device payments of $21 plus tax and fees. If you decide to pre-order the device at T-Mobile, those pre-orders are expected to start shipping out as early as October 2.
If you’re also looking to pick up the Galaxy Gear, T-Mobile will also have the smartwatch available for order on October 2, although at this time, a pre-order option has yet to be announced by the carrier.RELATED
- Android 4.3 Roll Out For International Galaxy S3 Resumes
- Galaxy Nexus CyanogenMod 11 Android 4.4 KitKat Stable Unofficial ROM Released
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- Foursquare v7.0 For iOS Gets A Complete Revamp
- Zact Teams Up With Disney To Deliver Family-Friendly Smartphone Service
- Follow: Galaxy Note 3, Samsung, t-mobile,