Sony announced its Xperia M earlier this summer as an entry-level Android device that would allow those who need to keep an eye on their budget the ability to enjoy the company’s Xperia line of smartphones. If you’ve been eyeing the Sony Xperia M ever since it was announced, you’ll be happy to know Sony pulled the trigger and has just made the device available for purchase.
Sony is offering a completely unlocked version of its Xperia M in either black, white, yellow or purple for only $250 from Newegg as well as the Sony Store, although the purple version is currently out of stock at the Sony Store. If you absolutely need to get your purple fix of the Xperia M, it looks like Newegg is your best bet right now.
The Sony Xperia M features a 4-inch TFT display with FWVGA resolution and is powered by a 1GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, 1GB of RAM, a 5MP rear-facing camera, 0.3MP front-facing camera and 4GB of internal storage which can be expanded. It certainly doesn’t have the most advanced specs, but considering its an entry-level Android device that’s selling for $250 bucks for an unlocked version, you really shouldn’t expect much out of this phone.RELATED
- Let Your Favorite Tunes Wake You Up With Pandora For iOS
- Motorola Unveils Holiday Boot Screen Animation For Moto X And Moto G
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Receives Snapdragon 800 Chipset
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Starts To Appear On Different Nexus Devices (Unofficial)
- KitKat Devices Feature Android Menu Button By Default
- Follow: Sony, xperia,
- Seen at: xperiablog.net