When you’re challenged to a thumb wrestling match, you know how serious things can get as both challengers tend to bend and twist their way into an honorable victory. We take out thumb wrestling very serious here at Ubergizmo, although now that we’ve come across the Star Wars Lightsaber Thumb Wrestling kit, our thumb wrestling matches will never be the same again.
The Star Wars Lightsaber Thumb Wrestling kit is a simply spiral-bound book that contains seven thick pages, each of them printed with a different Star Wars-themed dueling location. Once you’ve decided on a location, you and your opponent will stick your thumbs through the supplied holes, and proceed to strap on the lightsabers, which has a velcro strap to allow for a tight fit.
You’d probably pay hundreds of dollars to be able to thumb wrestle with lightsabers attached to your digits, but the Star Wars Lightsaber Thumb Wrestling kit is available on ThinkGeek for only $12.99. That’s right – for less than $20 bucks, you can challenge any and all comers to a thumb wrestling lightsaber match, which we’re should would also make you the coolest kid on your block. That is, until a Star Trek version comes out with small phaser attachments for your thumbs.
- 2014-03-25 Star Wars Pinball To Receive Four More Tables
- 2014-02-13 Last Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Season Arrives On Netflix This March 7
- 2014-01-19 Star Wars 1313 Trademark Abandoned By Disney
- 2014-01-15 Use The Force To Discover The Nissan Juke
- 2013-12-17 Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Runs On A Free-To-Play Model
- 2013-06-28 Iron Man Themed Lightsaber Is The Coolest Thing You'll See Today
- 2013-06-10 Lightsaber Knitting Needles
- 2013-06-10 Lightsaber Cane Confounds TSA Officers, Detains Star Wars Actor
- 2013-05-28 Homemade Lightsaber Featuring 3W Laser Burns Through Stuff
- 2013-04-26 Custom Lightsabers Will Make You Really Feel Like A Jedi