T-Mobile just announced that it will release the two new iPhones that Apple has announced earlier today on September 20th. It was rumored a few weeks back that T-Mobile is going to be one of the carriers that will offer the iPhones on September 20th, the day that Apple officially releases both of them. The carrier has confirmed this, it starts taking pre-orders for iPhone 5C from September 13th. Right now current and prospective T-Mobile iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C customers can pre-register their interest at the carrier’s website.
Both new iPhones were officially unveiled today after months of endless rumors, most of which have actually turned out to be true. The iPhone 5C is indeed made from polycarbonate and comes in five different colors, its internal hardware is similar to the iPhone 5 as expected. iPhone 5S comes with the much rumored fingerprint sensor, an improved front and rear camera, gold/champagne color and a faster processor. The 16GB iPhone 5C costs $99 on contract whereas the 16GB iPhone 5S costs $199. Since T-Mobile eliminated its contract plans earlier this year, it will be offering both new iPhones on its new annual service Simple Choice Plan. Customers may also opt for the Jump! program which offers comprehensive insurance for the device and allows them to upgrade to a new device more frequently.RELATED
- Apple Signs iPhone Deal With China Mobile
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- iPhone Launch On China Mobile Might Add $10 Billion In Yearly Apple Revenue
- Apple Patent Reveals Plans For Facial Detection And Recognition
- Follow: iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, t-mobile,