Toshiba has just announced their Satellite Click detachable PC which is said to offer the convenience of a tablet as well as laptop, depending on the situation and how you use the Satellite Click at that point in time. The new detachable design would feature a 13.3-inch diagonal IPS multi-touch screen which is capable of making up two different form factors in a single device, namely the ‘normal’ laptop and a tablet. Underneath the hood, you will find an AMD A4 Accelerated Processing Unit alongside AMD Radeon 8000 graphics, where other hardware specifications include a 500GB hard drive that has been included in the removable tablet, and a dual battery design to get it going.
Windows 8.1 will be the operating system of choice, where the removable 13.3” diagonal touchscreen
tablet is capable of locking and unlocking from the hinge, letting you enjoy a seamless transition between laptop and tablet modes. It will also come with 4GB RAM, feature a built-in webcam, micro USB 2.0 and HDMI ports, a microSD memory card slot, an accelerometer and gyroscope sensors, while its dual-battery set-up is capable of supporting both DC-in on both the keyboard base and on the screen so that you can use either mode in a jiffy. There is no word on pricing, but we do know the Satellite Click will be available from this month onwards as a Best Buy exclusive.
- Mint Financial App Now Available On Windows 8.1, Windows Phone
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Windows 8, Windows Phone 8 Will Be Getting Facebook One-Click Login
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Follow: satellite, toshiba,