Google is rumored to unveil Nexus 5 as well as Android 4.4 KitKat in the near future, but the company still hasn’t said exactly when it is going to make these announcements. We’ve already heard and seen a lot about the Nexus 5, and even though Android 4.4 KitKat screenshots have leaked time and again, there’s really not much information available at this point in time regarding the changes that have been made. According to a new report by Korean publication ETNews, Google might be focusing on the TV experience with the next iteration of Android.
It has already been rumored that the company is looking to rename its TV offering to Android TV. As per the report, Google has “greatly improved” the user experience as well as the user interface of its TV offering. Improvements have reportedly also been made to the app development environment, and rumor has it that changes have been made to the interface between the TV and smart devices. All of these changes are expected to come with Android 4.4 KitKat, along with the major change of rebranding the entire offering, replacing Google TV with Android TV. A latest rumor suggests that the Nexus 5 announcement takes place on November 1st, hopefully Google will take more about Android 4.4 then, and reveal to the world if it has any intentions of pushing harder into the TV market.RELATED
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Free, Ad-Supported Spotify For Mobile Rumored To Launch Next Week
- Samsung Could Be Looking To Bring Android 4.4 KitKat To Older Devices
- Samsung Rumored To Be Working On 8-inch And 10-inch AMOLED Tablets
- Oppo Find 7 Could Feature 5.7" 2K Display With Snapdragon 805 Chipset [Rumor]
- Follow: Android 4.4 KitKat, android tv, Google,