We reported earlier this week AT&T subscribers who own an HTC One will be able to get in on the Android 4.3 bandwagon starting on October 8, according to HTC America’s president Jason Mackenzie. It looks like both companies are sticking to their word as Mackenzie announced late yesterday the rollout officially started, meaning you should probably check your HTC One to see if the update has been made available to you.
If you just looked at your HTC One and have returned here thinking “What gives? I don’t see an update yet, you liar!”, then allow me to remind you that you can also manually check to see if the update is available by making your way to the AT&T Software Update section of your phone, to then choose “Check for Updates.” If your update is available, you should first apologize for calling me a liar and then proceed to update your HTC One, which will restart once the update is complete.
The Android 4.3 update brings with it several improvements to the HTC One on AT&T, such as the addition of more popular settings being available in the device’s notification bar, the addition of widgets to the lock screen and Instagram support within HTC BlinkFeed.RELATED
- Android 4.3 Roll Out For International Galaxy S3 Resumes
- Galaxy Nexus CyanogenMod 11 Android 4.4 KitKat Stable Unofficial ROM Released
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- Foursquare v7.0 For iOS Gets A Complete Revamp
- Zact Teams Up With Disney To Deliver Family-Friendly Smartphone Service
- Follow: at&t, HTC, HTC One,
- Seen at: twitter