If you’re planning on picking up an Xbox One when it’s made available in a couple of weeks, you’re probably going to want to pick up a game along with Microsoft’s latest next-generation video game console. One game we’re sure you’re going to want to pick up is Dead Rising 3, especially after watching the brand-new trailer Capcom just released today.
Dead Rising 3′s “Halloween” trailer takes a sillier approach to what we’ve seen in the past as we can see Nick Ramos making trick-or-treating a home that’s apparently filled with a single zombie. When the zombie opens the door, a shark-costume wearing Nick barges in and attacks the zombie with a customized weapon. The trailer continues from there to show Nick wearing all sorts of costumes while murdering hundreds of zombies.
Capcom is also announcing the Season Pass for Dead Rising 3 which includes four individual content packs available at $29.99 starting November 22, which is a 25% discount when compared to buying them individually ($9.99 each). Each content pack will contain new playable characters, missions, weapons and more and as a bonus, those who purchase the Season Pass will receive the bonus “Nick Ramos Tribute Pack.” This pack includes the battle-hardened Nick Ramos costume and a custom muscle car.RELATED
- Fallout 4 Website Turns Out To Be Fake
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Follow: capcom, dead rising, xbox, Xbox One,