If you’re planning on picking up an Xbox One when it’s made available in a couple of weeks, you’re probably going to want to pick up a game along with Microsoft’s latest next-generation video game console. One game we’re sure you’re going to want to pick up is Dead Rising 3, especially after watching the brand-new trailer Capcom just released today.
Dead Rising 3′s “Halloween” trailer takes a sillier approach to what we’ve seen in the past as we can see Nick Ramos making trick-or-treating a home that’s apparently filled with a single zombie. When the zombie opens the door, a shark-costume wearing Nick barges in and attacks the zombie with a customized weapon. The trailer continues from there to show Nick wearing all sorts of costumes while murdering hundreds of zombies.
Capcom is also announcing the Season Pass for Dead Rising 3 which includes four individual content packs available at $29.99 starting November 22, which is a 25% discount when compared to buying them individually ($9.99 each). Each content pack will contain new playable characters, missions, weapons and more and as a bonus, those who purchase the Season Pass will receive the bonus “Nick Ramos Tribute Pack.” This pack includes the battle-hardened Nick Ramos costume and a custom muscle car.
- 2014-03-10: Capcom And Twitch Deliver Capcom Pro Tour
- 2014-02-24: Capcom's DLCs Account For 15-16% Of Their Sales
- 2014-02-21: Money Matches Arrives For Super Street Fighter 4
- 2014-02-19: Xbox One Media Remote Launching This Week [Rumor]
- 2014-01-24: Ultra Street Fighter IV Lets You Upload Online Matches To YouTube Directly
- 2014-01-22: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD For PC Announced
- 2014-01-21: New Forza Game Could Arrive In 2014
- 2013-12-13: Dead Rising 3 Demo Available Today; Details On First DLC Revealed
- 2013-12-12: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Wolf DLC Releasing Today On Xbox One, 360
- 2013-08-19: Dead Rising 3 CGI Trailer Features Lots Of Zombie-Killing Action [Video]