Earlier this year Google announced the Chromecast. For those unfamiliar, the Chromecast is essentially a HDMI dongle that allows users to mirror content that is played from a variety of devices, such as a smartphone, tablet, or a computer. Well the good news is that if you were hoping to get a bit more content added to the dongle, you’re in luck as Google has announced that they will be adding support for Hulu Plus, meaning that the Chromecast will be able to stream content from Hulu Plus which includes shows such as New Girl and Modern Family. This recent addition will see the “Cast” button added to Hulu’s iPad and Android app, with support for iPhone expected to come “very soon”. You will be required to have the latest update of the app on your device which should be rolling out today, so you can check out the iTunes App Store or Google Play to download the update and start streaming! For those who don’t own the Chromecast, you will be able to pick one up for yourself via the Google Play store for $35.
- LG 2014 TV Lineup Introduced In South Korea
- HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- Jacksonville Jaguars And Daktronics Get Largest HD LED Video Displays In The World At Stadium
- Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever