The smartwatch industry seems to be a growing one, and we have just discussed about the possibility of Nokia rolling out a smartphone of their own, in addition to Adidas, too, having a pseudo-smartwatch that they have called the miCoach Smart Run. Well, Google might be busy trying to manage all the news about Android 4.4 KitKat with its numerous speculated release dates, but it does seem that the Internet search giant could also have another surprise up their sleeves with whispers of a Google smartwatch in the pipeline, waiting to be unveiled to the world this coming October 31st.
Yes sir, it is tipped that this Google smartwatch, which will obviously be powered by the latest Android 4.4 KitKat mobile operating system, might just debut when Halloween rolls around. That also happens to be the alleged launch date of the Android 4.4 KitKat operating system. No idea on what this smartwatch will be called, but if we were to follow past naming conventions by Google, it will most probably make it to be part of the Nexus family. Will LG play a role here? Perhaps, as the company has already showed off the LG G Flex render that sports a curved display – which is ideal for any timepiece for sure.
- 2014-04-18: Chrome High DPI: How To Enable It In Windows 8, 8.1 (v34+)
- 2014-04-17: Project Loon Tests LTE In Nevada (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-17: Home Try-On Program For Google Glass Launched
- 2014-04-16: Google Offering $100,000 For Best Project Ara Module
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2013-11-29: Try Out Web Store Apps Without Any Installation
- 2013-10-29: Google's Smartwatch Rumored To Debut In The Next Few Months
- 2013-05-02: Google Smartwatch Patent Hints At Device With Dual Touchpads