If you’re a gamer, chances are pretty high you’ve been spending much of your time playing Grand Theft Auto 5 ever since it was released. Just last week, Rockstar Games released the game’s online multiplayer mode, Grand Theft Auto Online, although its launch didn’t go as smooth as the company had originally anticipated. Grand Theft Auto Online players have had to endure quite a bit in order to actually use the mode, which is why Rockstar is rewarding all of us for experiencing all of the hiccups GTA Online experienced over the past week.
Rockstar Games is making a stimulus package available for Grand Theft Auto players who have played or will play some time this month in the form of $500,000 in GTA$ in the GTA Online bank accounts of all players this month. The stimulus package will be submitted through two deposits of $250,000 GTA$ and could be arriving as early as next week, although we’re sure Rockstar will let us know when exactly all of that sweet, sweet cash will be deposited into our accounts. The second $250,000 GTA$ deposit is expected to happen at the end of October.
One of the final stipulations to receive this big wad of cashola is you’ll need to install title update 1.04, which Rockstar believes will be made available as early as next week. This title update is expected to fix all of the remaining issues, including the missing characters bug.
Next Story: BMW i3 Gets Range Extender Option
- 2013-12-03 GTA Online Content Creator Captured In YouTube Video
- 2013-11-14 GTA Online Receiving Free 'Beach Bum' DLC Pack Nov. 19
- 2013-11-07 GTA Online Players Now Receiving $500k Stimulus Package
- 2013-10-21 GTA Online Update Halves Money Earned From Repeated Missions
- 2013-10-14 Rockstar Says Lost GTA Online Characters And Progress Will Remain Lost Forever
- 2013-10-01 GTA Online Currently Experiencing Server Issues