We think it’s safe to say now that the iPhone 5C dust has settled, the device may not be as popular as Apple perceived it to be when it was first announced. One thing we know for sure is the iPhone 5C’s case has been the butt of many jokes ever since it was announced, although some app developers have come up with some interesting new ways to interact with the iPhone 5C’s case.
We’re sure you thought the iPhone 5C’s case reminded you of the good ole days when playing a game of Connect Four was pretty much as good as it gets. That’s exactly what the developers behind Flipcase thought, which is why they developed an app that allows you to take your iPhone 5C and play a game of Connect Four with it.
The process of playing the game involves having the iPhone 5C’s case placed on the front of the iPhone 5C, which creates a 5×5 grid that is used to play a game of Connect Four. Even though the case doesn’t fit perfectly into the screen, the holes of the iPhone 5C that do fall into place can be tapped in order to place your chip into. Best of all, the game is completely free and doesn’t require an iPhone 5C to play, although it would make more sense if you had one as well as its case.RELATED
- Infinity Blade 3 Honors Thanksgiving With Special Turkey Helm
- Infinity Blade III Launching On iOS September 18 For $6.99
- Deus Ex: The Fall For iOS Will Not Allow Jailbroken iOS Devices To Fire Guns
- Angry Birds Updated To Include New Levels, Powers, Traveling Pigs
- Limbo Now Available On iOS For $4.99
- Follow: iPhone, iPhone 5C,
- Seen at: designtaxi