When was the first time that you opened up a music playback software or app and was mesmerized by the visualizer? Well, rave parties in the 1990s certainly had plenty of such visuals being projected onto a huge screen in a night club, and it certainly went well with the music that was being played along with all the booze that you have already guzzled down. Audio specialists JBL has a heart for music lovers as they offer the JBL Pulse LED speaker that ought to spruce up your living room each time you throw a party.
The JBL Pulse LED speaker will feature a slew of LEDs in a cylindrical speaker form factor, where it boasts of a pair of 40mm drivers that will power its sound, while its internal battery will be able to deliver up to ten hours of battery life on a full charge. As for connectivity options, NFC and Bluetooth are there to deliver quick device pairing as well as audio streaming, in addition to five pre-set light configurations for you to take your pick from. There is also the ability to customize the LED array according to your preferences, where the setup can be controlled from a companion app. The JBL Pulse LED speaker will retail for $200 a pop if you’re interested.
Next Story: Verizon Moto X Camera Update Released
- 2014-04-06: JBL Wave Guide Technology Sends Music In Your Direction
- 2014-04-02: Nokia MD-12 Bluetooth Mini Speaker Revealed
- 2014-04-01: Logitech X100 Mobile Speaker Revealed
- 2014-02-26: Panasonic Bamboo Plant Opal Loudspeaker
- 2014-02-20: Sceptre SoundPal Bluetooth Speaker
- 2013-10-24: JBL Pulse LED Speaker Targets Music Lovers
- 2010-03-18: Harman Kardon and JBL refreshes spring lineup
- 2010-05-26: JBL OnStage Micro 2 iPhone Speaker Dock