Google’s Chromebooks have certainly been receiving some much needed attention in the past couple of weeks as HP revealed its Chromebook 11 as well as a promotion that the company expects to give away hundreds of Chromebooks. It looks like another company may be joining the Chrome OS bandwagon as LG has filed for trademarks that would possibly bring three new devices to market.
LG filed trademarks for the ChromeOne, ChromeDesk and ChromeStation on October 15, with the three trademarks list the device class of these products as “Laptop computers; Computers; Convertible computers; Tablet computers.” Considering LG and Google have been working together for the Nexus 4 and the upcoming Nexus 5, we’re not completely surprised to hear both companies would be working together yet again to offer Chrome OS computers in the future.
When and if we’ll hear about the ChromeOne, ChromeDesk and ChromeStation is unknown at this point, but we’re sure it won’t be long until we hear something in regards to each computer. Hopefully Google will hold another promotion to give away Chrome OS products as we’d certainly like the chance to win one of the three that LG is expected to release in the near future.RELATED
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Windows 8, Windows Phone 8 Will Be Getting Facebook One-Click Login
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Call Of Duty Companion App Released For iOS, Android, Windows
- Follow: chrome, chrome os, Google,
- Seen at: tmwatch.net