Samsung might be first off the blocks with their Samsung Galaxy Round that sports a curved display, but this does not mean that they are the only ones in the market with such a device. Well, technically they are, but there are others out there who will have their turn under the spotlight – such as LG. Here we are with yet another photo of the LG G Flex, spotted with a curved display to boot.
Of course, LG did not confirm officially that this will be their first curved-screened smartphone with the name G Flex, but it ought to hit the market sometime later this November. Until the day that happens, this particular handset that will run on the Android Jelly Bean operating system, will remain almost surreal, and we will just have to make do with the handset having been showcased in Argentina on Telefe, which is a television network that is owned by Telefónica. Similar to the LG G2 in this particular aspect, the G Flex would feature buttons that are located on the rear case near the 13-megapixel camera, and chances are, it will also arrive with a fingerprint sensor to help it keep up with the times.
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-01-06: LG G Flex For AT&T, Sprint And T-Mobile Confirmed
- 2013-12-03: LG G Flex Kicks Off Global Rollout, Hits Key Asian Markets First
- 2013-11-25: LG G Flex Successor Already In The Pipeline [Rumor]
- 2013-11-05: LG G Flex Global Launch Expected Soon
- 2013-10-31: LG G Flex Launch Event Is On November 5th