It is safe to say that the Nexus 5 is one of the upcoming devices that is anxiously being awaited. There have already been a lot of rumors and leaks about this device, but so far Google hasn’t uttered a word regarding its release or availability. A purported service manual of the Nexus 5, developed by LG, has leaked online. It brings a treasure trove of information, if it is the real deal that is, since it reveals more or less the entire spec list of the upcoming Nexus smartphone.
As per the leaked service manual, the LG Nexus 5 will have a 4.95 inch full 1080p HD display, a 2.3GHz quadcore Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and a 2,300mAh battery. There’s apparently going to be 32 gigs of onboard storage apart from an 8 megapixel rear and a 1.3 megapixel front shooter. NFC and wireless charging are present, and so are the accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, proximity, ambient light and pressure sensors. Even though all of this seems plausible, a grain of salt is still advised. It is likely that it might be a fake service manual, or a fake that LG deliberately leaked to throw everyone off the scent. There are a number of possibilities here, and these specs can in no way be considered final. As per rumors, the Nexus 5 might be launched towards the end of October.
Next Story: SimCity Offline Mode Is Under 'Exploration'
- 2014-04-17: Sprint Removes Mention Of Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update For The Nexus 5
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-03-05: Google Working To Fix Nexus 5 Camera Bug
- 2014-02-26: Google Now Launcher Makes It To The Play Store
- 2013-12-15: Nexus 5 Hardware Subtly Revised
- 2013-11-14: LG Reportedly Wanted Nexus 5 To Be Called Nexus G
- 2013-10-29: Nexus 4 Could Still Be Sold After Nexus 5 Launch
- 2013-10-27: White Nexus 5 Render Leaks, Might Come November 1st
- 2013-09-17: Nexus 5 Caught In The Wild To Show Off Android 4.4 KitKat Boot Screen