It was more than a week ago when we mentioned that this October 15th might see the possible announcement of something that has to do with FuelBand, and I guess all of those rumors have proven to be correct. Here we are, with the calendar showing off October 15th as the current date, and Nike has already announced the Nike+ FuelBand SE, which would be the company’s most recent fitness-oriented wearable device.
The Nike+ FuelBand SE happens to be a refreshed version of its predecessor, and you could more or less say that the styling cues of it also cuts close to the original, although this time around, it arrives in black with total crimson (a mixture of orange and red), pink foil or volt (a yellow and green-like neon) accents. It does seem as though the folks over at Nike do hope to ensure that FuelBand users will be able to move about even more throughout the day while wearing the Nike+ FuelBand SE, courtesy of some changes made to how the Fuel is tracked. For instance, the new unit is capable of identifying actual movement better, instead of counting some of the other parameters such as ambiguous wrist flicks. Not only that, there will be better flexibility and weather sealing, hourly reminders so that you will be able to get up and moving, Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity, and a double-tap function so that the home button can bring up the current time.
- 2014-04-20 Nike FuelBand Isn't Going Away, For Now
- 2014-02-16 Nike's Self-Lacing Shoes Will Arrive In 2015
- 2014-01-15 Nike FuelBand SE Silver Edition Launched
- 2013-12-02 Nike Smartwatch Rumored For 2014 Launch
- 2013-11-05 Nike FuelBand SE Now On Sale A Day Earlier Than Expected
- 2013-10-30 Original Nike FuelBand To Receive Some FuelBand SE Features In Firmware Update
- 2013-10-03 Nike Might Make A Fuelband Related Announcement On October 15th