When you are having fun, a week can seem to pass by in the blink of an eye, but whenever you are suffering, even a day can feel like an eternity. I would not rank those Pokemon gamers who find themselves weeping over the fact that they have fallen victim to the Lumiose City save bug under the same category of “suffering”, but it would definitely be irritating to say the least. Nintendo did come up with a stop gap measure in the past, and here we are with official word that Nintendo has finally released a patch on the 3DS eShop which will update Pokemon X and Pokemon Y to version 1.1, all the while squashing the Lumiose City save bug, too.
This is a blanket patch, so regardless of whether you were affected by the save bug in the past or no, it does not matter. Not only that, this particular patch would also fix a particular error that some folk had run into when using the GTS with filters. Well, if you happen to play either version of the game, it would be highly recommended to search for the update over on the 3DS eShop, as it is always better to be safe than sorry, right?
Next Story: Sony PS4 Launch Day 1.5 Patch Detailed
- 2014-04-13: Pokemon And Zelda Monopoly Box Art Spotted Online
- 2014-03-31: Google April Fools' 2014 Is All About Catching Pokémon
- 2014-03-23: Unique Nintendo 3DS Tells The World You’re A Pokemon Master
- 2014-03-23: 2007 Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl OST Hits iTunes
- 2014-02-25: Free Pokemon X Or Y Next Month From Nintendo
- 2014-02-17: Nintendo Announces New Diancie Pokemon
- 2013-12-04: Nintendo 2DS Bundled With Pokemon X/Y Coming Dec. 6
- 2013-11-08: Nintendo Trademarks "Great Detective Pikachu" Title