Rockstar announced earlier today Grand Theft Auto V has shipped 29 million copies ever since it was first released last month, which is an extremely impressive amount considering the game has only been out for a little over a month. One feature of the game that surprised many players when they first started playing Grand Theft Auto V was the fact you could take selfies with the cellphones of in-game characters, resulting in many humorous images to be posted online. Rockstar realizes you all really enjoy this feature, and as a result has put together its first Snapmatic Photo Contest.
Rockstar’s Snapmatic Photo Contest takes place from this very moment until Monday, November first and asks that you tag photos taken within Grand Theft Auto V with the #EpicPhotobomb hashtag. Of course, there really is no limit to the kind of photos you can take to enter Rockstar’s contest, which they’ll pick five of their favorite photos and rewarding those lucky people with a Grand Theft Auto V prize pack, which includes an iFruit phone case, phone decals, an official GTA V tee and a Chop stash stuffed animal. Rockstar says they’ll reward originality and inspiration, so go ahead and try your best to impress them so you can win their prizes!
- Disturbing Scenes In Metal Gear Solid V Are Designed To Push The Limits
- Hideo Kojima Would Like To See Metal Gear Solid 5 Arrive For PC
- Killzone: Shadow Fall's Multiplayer Might Not Be 1080p As Advertised
- Titanfall Season Pass And Digital Deluxe Edition Announced
- PS4's Second Week In Japan Apparently Not Too Spectacular