What do we have here? Samsung claims that their Samsung GALAXY Studios will be one of the ways the South Korean company intend to “properly introduce” customers to its range of most recent flagship devices, For instance, Samsung Mobile has already started to execute a series of interactive, pop-up product experiences which were specially designed to demonstrate the everyday improvements that are made possible by the GALAXY Note 3, GALAXY Gear and GALAXY Note 10.1 (2014 edition). These pop-up spaces will be part of Samsung’s family of GALAXY Studios, where it will kick off in Seoul before making its way to other major cities such as London and New York City.
All GALAXY Studios will allow visitors to be able to experience first-hand the added fun, convenience and possibilities that are provided by its mobile technologies. At each location, customers will be asked to touch and feel, learn about key features as well as create personalized content through the utilization of new product offerings, including the improved S Pen. Sort of like a glorified retail store with plenty of glitz, don’t you think so? Do you think that this marketing push would eventually result in far higher sales? I guess we can only hope that they do. [Press Release]RELATED
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Canned French Air Selling For $7.50 Each Is Making A Large Profit For Student
- AT&T Not Open To Sharing Government Requests With The Public
- Major Tech Companies Call For NSA Reforms
- Follow: galaxy studio, Samsung,