Do you wish that sometimes, the Android smartphone family will arrive in just one or two new models per year, per manufacturer? After all, it makes life a whole lot easier to keep track of things just like the iPhone, but on the other hand, it would also mean that there would be no more “rice bowl” for the numerous Android-focused sites that have mushroomed since the first Android-powered smartphone was released. T-Mobile USA is set to launch a new Android smartphone which is manufactured by the folks over at Samsung, where it is known as the Samsung SGH-T399, which also carries the codename Garda.
Needless to say, the T-Mobile Samsung Garda will not flirt with the high end side of things, and from what we have gathered at this point in time it will run on the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system with a purported WVGA resolution display of unknown size, a 1.4GHz processor, as well as LTE connectivity. The Samsung T399 should be available from October 18th onward, and you can bet your bottom dollar that it is going to sell a whole lot less than the new Pokemon X and Pokemon Y on that day. Interested in picking up this puppy when it arrives?
Next Story: Dual SIM Moto DVX For $200 Rumored
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-14 T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-11 T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-01 T-Mobile Galaxy S5 Pre-Order Deadline Pushed Back
- 2014-03-20 Galaxy S5 Pre-Orders At T-Mobile Starts 24th March