We’ve seen our fair share of celebrity tweets in the past where they have attempted to promote a phone or platform that is not an iOS device, but end up tweeting that promotional tweet using an iPhone. It is pretty funny and a bit embarrassing for those celebrities and brands but it happens, with the latest case being a tweet by none other than T-Mobile’s CEO, John Legere, who tweeted his love for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, only to have his tweet discovered that it was done via his iPhone.
The tweet reads, “Glad @SamsungMobile decided to bring phablets to the states. I don’t know what I’d do without my #Note3!” Legere was then notified that his tweet came from his iPhone to which he tweeted a response saying, “oops. I carry both as you may know! That was funny.” He then followed up with a photo where he showed off both the iPhone 5s and the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Gear smartwatch. Given Legere’s role as the CEO of a major carrier in the US, we highly doubt that he only has one phone on him and it really isn’t surprising that he carries more than one, although admittedly his little hiccup with the tweets was a bit funny.
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-04-14: In-House iPhone Baseband Chip Development 'Herculean' Task [Analyst]
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-03-05: T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-05: Samsung Wants Apple's Logo Hidden During The Olympics
- 2013-10-02: T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 And Galaxy Gear Available Now
- 2013-09-16: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Pre-Orders Start September 18 On T-Mobile
- 2013-09-10: T-Mobile Will Reportedly Offer The New iPhone At Launch