When Apple introduced its iPhone 5C, Apple also announced an accompanying case that was the butt of many jokes on the Internet shortly following its unveiling. Those of you who went out and purchased an iPhone 5C instead of an iPhone 5S, you probably feel its case can do a little bit more than simply allow the original color of your phone to come out. Developers LunarLincoln certainly think so, which is why they published a new app called CaseCollage.
CaseCollage is a free application that allows you to create a collage of photos that can fill up the many holes the iPhone 5C’s case has. Once you’ve created your photo, you can then print it and slip it between your iPhone 5C and its case. Need inspiration on what photos to put inside of those holes? CaseCollage allows you to import Facebook, Flickr, Instagram and Picasa images, which can be arranged in any design you like. On the other hand, if you’d prefer to not have photos of your ex girlfriend or your children on the back of your iPhone 5C, CaseCollage also hosts a collection of graphic design elements, typography as well as colors that will help you in personalizing your image, but not making it too personal.
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-03-17: 8GB iPhone 5c Set To Roll Out (Rumor)
- 2014-03-11: New Apple iPhone Borrows Design Cues From iPhone 5c And 7G iPod Nano [Rumor]
- 2014-01-17: iPhone 5c With Damaged Screens Can Be Repaired In-Store
- 2013-11-01: Boost Mobile iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c Pricing Revealed
- 2013-10-21: iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C Headed To Boost Mobile November 8