Samsung may have teased the upcoming release of the Galaxy S4 Mini to AT&T, Sprint and Verizon for release some time in November, but its Galaxy S3 Mini has yet to make itself available across all of U.S. carriers. The availability of the Galaxy S3 Mini in the U.S. has been slow, but it looks like may not be waiting long for Verizon’s to be released as @evleaks has just outed what looks to be a press render for the device.
When the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini hits Verizon Wireless, it looks like there will be an option to pick it up in blue, although at this time it’s unknown if that will be the only color option made available. The press render leak could certainly mean the Galaxy S3 Mini could released on Verizon at any moment, although considering the Galaxy S4 Mini will also be released soon, it’s interesting to see the wireless carrier choose now to release the device.
For those who need a refresher, the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini features a 4-inch Super AMOLED 800×480 display, a 1GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, microSD card support, a 5MP main camera, and a 1500mAh battery.
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-11: Samsung Galaxy S5 Will Be Region-Locked As Well
- 2014-04-11: Leaked HTC One M8 Training Doc Compares It To The Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Galaxy S5 Stability Update Arrives Prior To Global Launch
- 2014-04-06: Galaxy S5 For Verizon And US Cellular To Get Additional Anti-Theft Features
- 2014-04-04: Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5 Up For Pre-Order
- 2014-04-04: Samsung ATIV SE Up For Pre-Order From Verizon
- 2014-03-31: Samsung ATIV SE Release Slated For April Without Windows Phone 8.1 [Report]