Back in 2012, Activision released an application for its Call of Duty: Elite service that allowed Call of Duty players around the world keep track of their custom classes, challenges as well as view recent matches among other things. Today, a new Call of Duty application is being released that’s simply called the Call of Duty app.
The Call of Duty app supports Activision and Infinity Ward’s recently released Call of Duty: Ghosts as players will be able to stay connected to their game while they’re on the go. The application allows your mobile device to be used as a second screen and also features an all-new Call of Duty Clan Wars metagame. You can also use Ghosts’ Create-a-Soldier feature to customize the appearance of your squad member, which they can immediately be pushed to the game once you’re done making your changes.
The Call of Duty application is currently available for free for iOS, Android and Windows Phone 8 devices as well as Windows 8. If you’re already enjoying Call of Duty: Ghosts and want to make your experience to the next level, we think the Call of Duty app seems to be the perfect companion for you to download to help make the most of your time both inside and outside of the game.
- 2014-04-04: Call Of Duty: Ghosts - Devastation Launch Screens Detail Predator
- 2014-03-31: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Devastation Gameplay Trailer Released
- 2014-03-26: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Gold Edition Spotted
- 2014-02-20: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Will Be Free To Play On Steam This Weekend
- 2014-02-12: Sledgehammer's Call Of Duty's Visuals To Be Huge Improvement Over Ghosts
- 2013-11-06: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Recycles Modern Warfare 2 Cutscene [Video]
- 2013-11-06: Call Of Duty: Ghosts PS4 Reportedly Suffers From Frame Rate Issues
- 2013-11-06: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Retail Sales Reach $1 Billion In Just One Day
- 2013-10-31: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Requires 3GB Install On Xbox 360
- 2013-10-29: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Extinction Mode Pits Players Against Waves Of Aliens