There’s no doubt the HTC One Max will soon be showing up in the U.S., the only uncertainty at this point is when exactly the device will be made available. We’ve seen the HTC One Max pass through the FCC with Sprint LTE bands, and today, we’re hearing of a possible release date for this highly-anticipated phablet.
According to the HTC One Max’s listing on Best Buy, the device looks like it’ll be released on Sprint as early as November 15. Yes – November 15 as in this Friday. In addition to the listing of the HTC One Max on Best Buy’s website, Sprint also has the phablet’s initial software release date pegged for November 15. It seems like there’s going to be much more going on on November 15 than the release of the PlayStation 4.
The HTC One Max listing on Best Buy’s website is still standing as of this writing with a November 15 release date, so that’s certainly a good sign that we could very well be seeing the device make its debut in the U.S. this Friday. Hopefully either HTC or Sprint will make their official announcements regarding the device’s availability as there’s nothing that confirms things more than hearing from one of the very companies who will be selling the HTC One Max.
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-03-26: HTC One (M8): Asia Vs US, Fight!
- 2014-02-23: HTC One For AT&T Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2013-10-23: HTC One Max Passes Through FCC With Sprint LTE Bands
- 2013-09-09: Alleged HTC One Tablet Spotted
- 2013-07-15: HTC One Max Rumored To Be Released In September 2013