Huawei, a company that is known for its networking devices as well as slew of smartphones in recent times, just had another smartphone leaked out – namely the Huawei G750. This particular device had its photos leaked, and it does seem as though this handset will run on the MediaTek MT6592 processor, which has been touted to be the first “true” octa-core processor, where all eight cores are able to be active simultaneously, now how about that? Who knows, the Huawei G750 could very well be the exact same device that is known as the Huawei Glory 4, which is also touted to feature the very same MT6592 processor within.
According to MediaTek, this particular chipset is said to consume a whole lot less battery power in comparison to most of the quad-core processors that are found in other high end models today. Other hardware specifications of the Huawei G750 would include a 5.5” display at 720 x 1280 resolution, so no Full HD there if you were wondering. Still, perhaps news of 2GB RAM and 32GB of internal memory would help it look favorable in your eyes, not to mention a front-facing camera of 5-megapixels and a back shooter of 13-megapixels, in addition to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean as the operating system of choice.
- 2014-04-03: Huawei Ascend P7 Launches May 7th
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Could Be Available In The US Soon
- 2014-03-26: BlackBerry 10.3 Leak Reveals Possible Future BlackBerry Devices
- 2014-02-09: Sony Xperia Sirius D6503 Screenshots Leaked
- 2014-01-28: Alleged Left 4 Dead 2 Plantation Map Image Leaked
- 2014-01-09: @evleaks: Rose Gold Galaxy Note 3 Headed For Verizon
- 2013-12-10: LG V510 Tablet Images Leaked
- 2011-09-29: Huawei 4G tablet spotted in the wild headed T-Mobile's way
- 2010-04-15: More Pictures And Details Of The Android-powered Vodafone 845 Appear