In the past, television talk show host and comedian Jimmy Kimmel has taken the mickey out on the public by making them think that Product A is actually Product B, like how they tricked people into thinking the iPad mini was the new iPhone. Well it looks like he’s back with a new episode of Lie Witness News and this time he tries to convince people of a certain iPhone accessory called the “Scentee”. This is an accessory released only in Japan that basically allows a scent to be emitted from your phone when you receive a new message.
Like we said since the Scentee is only available in Japan, Jimmy Kimmel did what he has done in Lie Witness News and lied to people on the streets claiming that the plastic device attached to the phone is the Scentee, with hilarious reactions and responses ensuing. If you have a few minutes to spare and want a quick chuckle to start/end your Friday, be sure to check it out in the video above.
- 2014-03-06: HUVr's Hoverboard Video Turns Out To Be A Prank
- 2014-02-20: DHL Trolls Its Rivals Into Advertising For Them [Humor]
- 2014-02-12: Conan O'Brien Turns Down Microsoft CEO Job Offer
- 2013-12-12: Hilarious Video Pokes Fun At Google's Attempt To Force Google+ Onto Everyone
- 2013-11-01: Jimmy Kimmel Tricks Passersby With Fake Scentee, Hilarity Ensues
- 2013-10-07: Calculator Unboxing Video Parody Is Hilarious