Earlier this morning, Sony published quite the unboxing video for its PlayStation 4 which we certainly would like to see done by other consumer electronics companies in the future. Not to be outdone, Microsoft has also published a new video for its Xbox One, although the purpose of the video, called Xbox One: Revealed, is more to show a closer look at the next-generation console’s hardware.
Both the Xbox One and the new Kinect get some serious time in the new trailer, with the former getting looked at across multiple angles, leaving nothing to the imagination. If you’re planning on picking up the Xbox One, we’re have a feeling this may be the only time you’ll appreciate the look of the console as you’ll be too busy hooking it up and playing next-generation games on it to truly appreciate it.
Towards the end of the Xbox One: Revealed trailer, Microsoft highlights what owners of the console can expect to experience as they show off its dashboard’s ability to be personalized to each user, provide “cinematic gameplay that rivals Hollywood,” as well as other marketing talk to help pump the system up. With a little over a week until the Xbox One’s launch, we don’t think the console needs help marketing itself.
Next Story: 3D-Printed Underwear Is Now A Reality
- 2014-04-15: Microsoft To Open 11 More Specialty Retail Stores In The US
- 2014-04-15: Clippy Lives On As Cortana Easter Egg In Windows Phone 8.1
- 2014-04-15: Office 365 Personal Makes It Cheaper To Unlock All Features On iPad
- 2014-04-15: WP 8.1 GDR2 Update Could Support 2K Displays And Snapdragon 805 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Is "Done" With The Scroogled Campaign
- 2014-02-19: Xbox One Media Remote Launching This Week [Rumor]
- 2013-12-13: Dead Rising 3 Demo Available Today; Details On First DLC Revealed
- 2013-12-12: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Wolf DLC Releasing Today On Xbox One, 360
- 2013-12-11: Xbox One Sells Over 2 Million Units In First 18 Days
- 2013-12-10: Xbox One Mod Makes It Possible To Play With PS4, 360, PS3 Controllers