Will the iPhone 5s finally have a companion when it comes to fingerprint recognition? The correct answer would be a resounding yes, if this particular Motorola XT1032 that appeared on the GFXBench database is anything to go by. Also known as the Motorola Falcon where its codename is concerned, the Motorola XT1032 is said to be similar in nature to the Moto X which frankly, is not a high end smartphone at all. The Motorola Falcon will run on a Snapdragon S4 MSM8226 quad-core processor that will be accompanied by an Adreno 305 GPU. The filing over at GFXBench dids show that the Snapdragon S4 chipset was clocked to max out at 1.2GHz.
Not only that, another “hot” feature that one might take into consideration would be the inclusion of a fingerprint scanner as it was mentioned by the “android.os.Build.FINGERPRINT” from the filing. The display resolution of the Motorola Falcon currently stands at 1,196 x 720 pixels, and it is set to be the second device after the LG Nexus 5 to arrive with Android 4.4 KitKat in tow. This particular Snapdragon S4 MSM8225 chipset will support UMTS, CDMA and TD-SCDMA networks, in addition to multi-SIM capabilities with Dual SIM, Dual Standby and Dual Active. No idea on when this bad boy will arrive though, but it does not seem to come with a curved screen.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom Now Available From AT&T
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]