One of the features that Nokia touted about the Lumia 1520 during their Nokia World event was its display, with the phone not only sporting a Full HD 1080p display that puts other Windows Phone devices and even Apple’s iPhone to shame, but also its ClearBlack IPS LCD screen with Apica’s Assertive display technology that would allow the phone to work in the sunlight just fine. Of course these are merely claims and are used for marketing, right? Well perhaps not because in a comparison done by the folks at GadgetBoys, they have decided to pit the Lumia 1520 against the Sony Xperia Z Ultra, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, and the iPhone 5s, with the results viewable in the video above.
For those who don’t have the time, well safe to say the Lumia 1520 was the clear winner and very obviously dominated the rest of the competition. Personally speaking, we think the iPhone 5s came in second, with the Galaxy Note 3 trailing in third, and with the Xperia Z Ultra’s display coming in at fourth place. What do you guys think? Is the display of the Lumia 1520 alone enough for you to consider getting the phone, with remaining hardware and software taken into account?
Next Story: Nokia Lumia 525 Accidentally Confirmed
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17 Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-07 Delta Airlines To Bring 20,000 Lumia 1520 Handsets To Their Flight Attendants
- 2014-03-31 Nokia Lumia 1520 Beats Out The Competition In Blind Camera Comparison
- 2014-03-18 Nokia Lumia 1520 Set To Receive Software Update
- 2014-03-09 Delta Air Lines Upgrading Nokias To Lumia 1520
- 2014-03-05 Lumia 1520 Beats Out Galaxy S5 For Gaming, According To Benchmarks