One of the features that Nokia touted about the Lumia 1520 during their Nokia World event was its display, with the phone not only sporting a Full HD 1080p display that puts other Windows Phone devices and even Apple’s iPhone to shame, but also its ClearBlack IPS LCD screen with Apica’s Assertive display technology that would allow the phone to work in the sunlight just fine. Of course these are merely claims and are used for marketing, right? Well perhaps not because in a comparison done by the folks at GadgetBoys, they have decided to pit the Lumia 1520 against the Sony Xperia Z Ultra, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, and the iPhone 5s, with the results viewable in the video above.
For those who don’t have the time, well safe to say the Lumia 1520 was the clear winner and very obviously dominated the rest of the competition. Personally speaking, we think the iPhone 5s came in second, with the Galaxy Note 3 trailing in third, and with the Xperia Z Ultra’s display coming in at fourth place. What do you guys think? Is the display of the Lumia 1520 alone enough for you to consider getting the phone, with remaining hardware and software taken into account?RELATED
- Let Your Favorite Tunes Wake You Up With Pandora For iOS
- Motorola Unveils Holiday Boot Screen Animation For Moto X And Moto G
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Receives Snapdragon 800 Chipset
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Starts To Appear On Different Nexus Devices (Unofficial)
- KitKat Devices Feature Android Menu Button By Default
- Follow: lumia 1520, Nokia,