Back in October, a leaked photo showed a certain Samsung Galaxy J which at that time appeared to be exclusive for Japan’s NTT DOCOMO network, but now thanks to a new benchmark sighting, there is a small chance the Galaxy J could be headed for international waters in the near future. According to the benchmark sighting, it reveals a certain device with the model number, SGH-075T. The Galaxy J for NTT DOCOMO has a model number of SGH-075, and by adding the “T” to the back of the name, it has been speculated that this could either arrive for T-Mobile in the US, or Telstra in Australia, where Samsung typically names their products for either carrier this case.
For those unfamiliar, the Galaxy J appears to be a cross between the Galaxy S4 and the Galaxy Note 3, where the device will feature 5” display similar to that of the Galaxy S4, but will pack a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core chipset, 3GB of RAM, and will come with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean preinstalled, although we are hoping it could be updated to Android 4.4 KitKat in the near future. In any case there’s no telling when the device will launch, or if it will launch on either T-Mobile or Telstra, but we’ll definitely be keeping our eyes peeled for more information.
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy K Camera Sample Spotted (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2013-12-09: Samsung Galaxy J Officially Announced In Taiwan
- 2013-12-08: Samsung Galaxy J Possibly Teased In Video
- 2013-12-03: Samsung Galaxy J Could Be Announced In Taiwan On December 9th
- 2013-10-10: Sony Xperia Z1 f And Samsung Galaxy J Gets Official In Japan