With the new design and new hardware of the iPad Air, we guess it makes more sense for older iPad users to upgrade to it, rather than upgrade from the iPad 3 to the iPad 4. The good news is that if you plan to get rid of your old iPad and perhaps use the money and get a new one, or perhaps something else entirely, Target has announced that they are accepting trade-ins for older iPads. All you’d have to do is head on over to Target’s trade-in website and locate a Target mobility store where you will bring in your iPad for appraisal. The value you get will depend on the condition it is in, but other than that you can look forward to a minimum of $200 in the form of a Target gift card.
The gift card can be used towards a new iPad which does shave the price off considerably, or like we said, if you have something else you’d rather get, you can always use the Target gift card towards something else in the store. Of course there are other places where you can get trade-ins for your old iPad, such as Gazelle and Nextworth, but if your local Target is more convenient, that’s always an option for you.
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad