It is a blow-for-blow account when it comes to the next generation of video game consoles, namely the Xbox One and the Sony PS4. When Sony’s PS4 was introduced, it sold over a million units in under 24 hours, and many people were certainly looking forward as to whether Microsoft’s Xbox One is also able to do the same – and the good news is, the Xbox One held its own as well, selling over a million units, too, in less than 24 hours. Toys R Us, one of the larger retailers around, has assured buyers for Black Friday that they will have Xbox One as well as PS4 bundles for sale from 12:01 am Eastern time tonight, but apparently, all of that stock has already sold out in such a short period of time.
This underlines the huge popularity of both consoles among gamers, and this kind of demand does not seem as though it is going to stop anytime soon as the holiday season kicks off. Are you still on the lookout for either the PS4 or the Xbox One, but are continually disappointed because both consoles seem to be sold out just about everywhere you turn and look to? Hopefully your “quest” will be fulfilled soon.
- 2014-04-14: New Xbox One System Update Starts To Roll Out Tonight
- 2014-04-14: Codemasters Teases Announcements, New F1 Title Likely
- 2014-04-10: Skype For Xbox One Getting Update Next Week
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One YouTube App Will Now Support Uploads
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One Original Shows To Feature Interactive Elements
- 2014-03-24: Redbox May Offer PS4, Xbox One And Wii U Rentals Soon
- 2014-03-21: Microsoft Not Fazed By PlayStation 4's Lead Over The Xbox One
- 2014-03-18: PS4 Sales In UK Might Have Surged As Well Last Week
- 2014-03-13: Xbox One Closes In On PS4 In February 2014 NPD Figures