It was just yesterday when we brought you word that Google had begun to inform their coterie of Google Glass Explorers that they have the option to switch their current Google Glass device for a new model that will be able to be used alongside a pair of prescription glasses. This definitely opens up a whole new world of opportunities for sure, and a certain Google employee who goes by the name of Brian Matiash has already posted images of the new Google Glass alongside a pair of prescription glasses over on his Google+ post. Needless to say, those images did not last too long online, before they were removed in a jiffy. Thankfully, the Internet is fast enough to immortalize such “mistakes”, and hence leaked images of it has already circulated – I guess you could say that the “damage” has already been done.
While the images that you see around (including the one above) has not received any kind of official endorsement or confirmation, it would most probably be a semblance of what the real deal would look like since Google would not have removed those images if it weren’t so. Chances are one would be able to slide the right arm of your glasses through Google Glass.
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arriving This Week
- 2014-04-15: Gmail Gets New Insert Photo Button
- 2014-04-14: Google Micro Camera System To Usher In Next-Gen Contact Lenses
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Is "Done" With The Scroogled Campaign
- 2014-04-13: Surgeon Finds Google Glass Indispensable In His Work
- 2014-04-10: 72 Percent Of People Surveyed Against Google Glass Due To Privacy
- 2014-04-10: Google May Allow Anyone To Buy Glass For One Day
- 2014-04-08: Google To Launch Glass For Work Program Today [Report]