If you have been trying very hard to get your hands on an Xbox One, chances are that you might not find it at a sheriff’s office. Residents of St. Charles Parish are in a bit of luck, their very own Sheriff Greg Champagne is offering a free Xbox One to anyone who can help him find BB gun totting vandals. There have been 11 incidents already in which windows, homes and vehicles have been damaged by pellet guns, and since no concrete information about the vandals had surfaced up till now, the sheriff decided to offer an incentive.
Champagne believes that the suspects ride around Norco between 6:30pm and 9:30pm, looking for targets they can damage using their BB guns. He has an inkling that at least two male juveniles in the area are involved in these incidents. There’s a catch to his offer though. The Xbox One will be handed over after the suspects are apprehended and convicted, just pointing the finger at someone won’t win a lucky resident of St. Charles Parish a free console. Nevertheless, its an excellent incentive, one that’s likely going to motivate a lot of youngsters. If the juveniles have been running their mouths about their crazy pellet gun skills, they should definitely worry about the heat now.
- 2014-04-14: New Xbox One System Update Starts To Roll Out Tonight
- 2014-04-14: Codemasters Teases Announcements, New F1 Title Likely
- 2014-04-10: Skype For Xbox One Getting Update Next Week
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One YouTube App Will Now Support Uploads
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One Original Shows To Feature Interactive Elements