HP launched the EliteBook Revolve G1 hybrid PC last year and today, the company announced its successor, the HP EliteBook Revolve G2. The second generation features the exact same chassis and gets a hardware update with the 4th generation of Intel Core i3/i5/i7 ULT processors. The new features include an improved pen experience with an improved palm rejection technology. The hand writing solution is provided by Atmel.
Since it is the same chassis, according to HP, we assume that it will feature a 11.6” HD touch display, a 720p HD camera, dual-microphone array, DTS Studio Sound, durable, scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 2 as well,and a 256 GB SSD (we did not get the specifications). The Revolve G2 comes with an optional 4G LTE connectivity features, the previous model was 3G enabled.
The HP EliteBook Revolve G2 will be available late in December for a starting price of $1,364.
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-07: HP Slate 8 Pro Business Tablet Arrives Silently
- 2014-04-07: HP Slate 7 Beats Special Edition Spotted On WiFi Alliance Website
- 2014-04-04: HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-03-20: HP 3D Printers Expected In June
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Folio 1040 G1
- 2012-05-08: HP ENVY Ultrabook and Sleekbook
- 2011-11-15: HP Pavilion dm4 Beats Edition
- 2011-11-15: HP ENVY New Generation
- 2011-08-09: Dell Latitude XT3 convertible tablet PC now available