There has been a lot of speculation about the Nexus 10 2013, particularly about its release, because Google hasn’t dropped any hints about the tablet as yet. So far the company has released refreshed models of its Nexus smartphone and Nexus 7 tablet, it is yet to unveil a refreshed Nexus 10. Some believe that the tablet might be manufactured by LG, and previously a codename had emerged which was attached with the tablet. Though as per a service manual that has surfaced in China, the LG V510 might be the much rumored Nexus 8 and not the Nexus 10 as initially believed.
The service manual reveals that LG V510 has an 8.3 inch display, so this can’t obviously be the Nexus 10 if the manual is indeed legitimate. The V510 is said to have a 1,920×1,200 pixel resolution display with a 2GB RAM, 4,600mAh battery, 5 megapixel rear and 1.3 megapixel front facing camera. The dimensions of the V510 are quite similar to LG’s G Pad 8.3 tablet, so there’s a possibility that this might be regional variant of that tablet, because the leaked service manual doesn’t contain any Nexus branding. Google hasn’t even confirmed the manufacturing partner for the Nexus 10 tablet, it was rumored that the tablet might be unveiled today on Cyber Monday, but so far nothing has come out from Mountain View. [Image via Weibo]
Next Story: Threshold Could Be Next Windows Update Wave
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-02-14: LG G Pad 8.3 For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-01-17: LG G Pad 8.3 Rumored For Verizon
- 2013-11-17: Purported Nexus 10 2013 Images Leaked
- 2013-10-07: LG G Pad 8.3 Sees 14th October Launch In South Korea, Rest Of The World To Follow After