Word has it that Verizon has plans to bring the Motorola Moto G onto their network sometime next year, but unfortunately the exact date and pricing of said handset remains unknown for now. Well according to a recently leaked photo, it seems that while the date of the handset’s launch on Verizon remains unknown, what we might have found out is that the device could be priced at a very affordable $100. This is the price that the handset will cost off-contract, meaning that if you did not want to be tied down to any contract with the carrier, this is one of the options available to you at the moment. Of course since Verizon has not confirmed this themselves so do take it with a grain of salt for now.
The Moto G is Motorola’s latest Android offering and it is the cheaper version of its Moto X handset. The device was launched back in November and while it does not have the most powerful hardware that an Android phone could feature, we guess if the $100 price tag is true, then it is certainly one of the more affordable devices available at the moment. As far as specs are concerned, the Moto G will feature a 4.5” HD display and will pack a 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor under its hood. It will be accompanied by 8GB of onboard storage, a 5MP rear-facing camera, and will run on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
- 2014-04-18: Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-03-25: LG Optimus Zone 2 For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-03-20: All New HTC One Poster For Verizon Spotted
- 2014-02-14: LG G Pad 8.3 For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-02-12: Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition For Verizon Leaked
- 2013-12-15: Moto G For Verizon Leaked Without Carrier's Branding