[CES 2014] Back in 2012, Lenovo unveiled the first Yoga hybrid device which was a mix between a laptop and a tablet that also took advantage of Windows 8’s touch-based user interface. Well if you liked what you saw and wouldn’t mind an updated version of it, you’re in luck because Lenovo has recently announced the new Lenovo 2 hybrid device that will come in two sizes: an 11-inch version and a 13-inch version, and apart from the difference in display resolution and processors, both devices will remain more or less the same under the hood.
Starting with the differences, the 11-inch version will be powered by an Intel Bay Trail Pentium processor and will sport a 1366×768 display. The 13-inch model will be powered by Intel’s 4th gen ULT Core i5 processor and will feature a 1920×1080 display, and both models will feature a 10-point touch IPS display. As for the hardware similarities, both devices will feature integrated Intel HD graphics and will support up to 8GB of DDR3L RAM, and will come with an 500GB HDD/SSHD.
There will be a built-in keyboard with backlit keys, speakers with Dolby Home Theater v4 technology, Bluetooth, WiFi, USB 3.0, USB 2.0, micro HDMI, and a 2-in-1 card reader. Lenovo is also estimating that both tablets should be able to provide about 8 hours of battery life on a single charge. Available later this year, Lenovo will be pricing the devices anywhere between $549-$999, depending on the size and configuration.
Next Story: Seagate Backup Plus Slim and Backup Plus Fast
- 2014-04-21: Uber Giveaway: Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro, Yoga Tablet 8 and Mixx 2
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo FLEX 2 Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo Z40 & Z50 Entertainment-Focused Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo A540 AIO Desktop PC Announced
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-01-05: Lenovo ThinkVision Pro2840m: 28 Inch 4K Display
- 2014-01-05: Lenovo ThinkVision 28 Smart 4K Andoid Display
- 2014-01-05: Lenovo C560 Reshapes Affordable Touch Computer
- 2014-01-05: Lenovo N308 AIO Android Desktop System Announced
- 2014-01-05: Lenovo Flex 14D And 15D Convertible Laptops Announced