When it comes to choosing consoles, there are a lot of factors that come into play, such as price, design, online features, and how can we forget exclusive games as well? Exclusives are sometimes enticing enough for a customer to purchase a particular platform. For example with Nintendo we have the Mario and Zelda franchise, just to name a few, and for Sony we have God of War, and for Microsoft we have games like Halo. Well the good news for Xbox One gamers is that if you were looking forward to more exclusive games arriving on the console, you’re in luck because it seems like Microsoft has a few exclusives up their sleeves for you.
In response to a question posed by a fan on Twitter who asked if Microsoft had more exclusives to show, Phil Spencer replied by saying, “We will have announces in 2014, already working on the plan. I want to have a great E3 this year.” We already know that Halo 5 will be released later this year and that the game is on track, but apart from that we’re not too sure what other Xbox One exclusives Microsoft will have to share with us later this year at E3. Could it be something from Lionhead or Epic Games, perhaps? Either way the good news is that the console will be getting more exclusives, so be sure to check back with us later for more updates!
- 2014-04-15: Microsoft To Open 11 More Specialty Retail Stores In The US
- 2014-04-15: Clippy Lives On As Cortana Easter Egg In Windows Phone 8.1
- 2014-04-15: Office 365 Personal Makes It Cheaper To Unlock All Features On iPad
- 2014-04-15: WP 8.1 GDR2 Update Could Support 2K Displays And Snapdragon 805 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Is "Done" With The Scroogled Campaign
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One YouTube App Will Now Support Uploads
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One Original Shows To Feature Interactive Elements
- 2014-04-06: Microsoft Reportedly Working On New Xbox One Controller Update
- 2014-04-06: Support For Xbox One External Game Storage Coming Soon
- 2014-04-04: Xbox One Security Flaw Discovered By 5-Year Old