When it comes to choosing consoles, there are a lot of factors that come into play, such as price, design, online features, and how can we forget exclusive games as well? Exclusives are sometimes enticing enough for a customer to purchase a particular platform. For example with Nintendo we have the Mario and Zelda franchise, just to name a few, and for Sony we have God of War, and for Microsoft we have games like Halo. Well the good news for Xbox One gamers is that if you were looking forward to more exclusive games arriving on the console, you’re in luck because it seems like Microsoft has a few exclusives up their sleeves for you.
In response to a question posed by a fan on Twitter who asked if Microsoft had more exclusives to show, Phil Spencer replied by saying, “We will have announces in 2014, already working on the plan. I want to have a great E3 this year.” We already know that Halo 5 will be released later this year and that the game is on track, but apart from that we’re not too sure what other Xbox One exclusives Microsoft will have to share with us later this year at E3. Could it be something from Lionhead or Epic Games, perhaps? Either way the good news is that the console will be getting more exclusives, so be sure to check back with us later for more updates!
- 2014-04-24 Microsoft Surface Mini Accessories Listed By Amazon Retailer
- 2014-04-24 Microsoft-Nokia Deal Sees Some Last Minute Changes
- 2014-04-23 Microsoft Trademarks Filed Are Game-Related
- 2014-04-23 Microsoft States Their Commitment To Qualcomm's Hardware
- 2014-04-23 Remote Desktop Preview App For Windows Phone 8.1 Released
- 2014-04-23 Xbox One For Japan Launches On 4th September
- 2014-04-21 Phil Spencer Admits More Needs To Be Done For The Xbox One
- 2014-04-17 5 Million Xbox One Consoles Shipped To Date
- 2014-04-07 Xbox One YouTube App Will Now Support Uploads
- 2014-04-07 Xbox One Original Shows To Feature Interactive Elements