MTV achieved quite a success with their video viewing app that rolled out in June last year, and today, MTV has the honor of being the first TV network to roll out a fully optimized TV Everywhere/authenticated viewing experience on the mobile web platform. In a nutshell, fans are able to watch full episodes and seasons of hit MTV series like “Teen Wolf,” “The Real World Ex-Plosion” and “Girl Code” directly on their slew of iOS and majority of Android devices out there in the market. Of course, this is not all, as in the months ahead, there will also be other similar experiences that will be launched for MTV’s sister brands that include VH1, CMT and Logo TV.
Other than TV Everywhere viewing on mobile web, MTV has also taken the step to relaunch show pages that will feature increased interactivity so that fans are able to interact with a show’s cast and characters. Expect even more features to roll out by MTV in the months ahead, too. Apart from all of this, MTV has achieved another TV first, being the first network to pre-release an entire season of a series exclusively on an app via authentication. Have you enjoyed your mobile MTV experience so far?
Next Story: Nokia A110 Android Smartphone Shows Up On AnTuTu
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-17 Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-13 How To Transfer Contacts From iPhone To Android (5 Ways)
- 2014-04-10 Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2013-08-13 MTV Launches Video Streaming App For Xbox 360
- 2013-07-17 MTV To Announce VMA Nominees Via Vine And Instagram Video
- 2013-06-25 MTV Uses Snapchat To Promote Geordie Shore
- 2013-04-15 White Tuxedo Monster DNA Headphones Debut At 2013 MTV Movie Awards
- 2012-02-15 MTV Music Meter 2.0 now available