There has been quite a lot of speculation surrounding the possible release date of the Samsung Galaxy S5, and so far, nothing concrete has been mentioned. Of course, this means that rumors will have a field day, and it has certainly shown in news reports that have come up so far. Samsung has yet to reveal anything official about the Samsung Galaxy S5 to date – will it be unveiled before Mobile World Congress kicks off, or will it happen in a separate Samsung Unpacked after the event in Barcelona? Eldar Murtazin, the Russian blogger who has had his fair share of hits in the past when it came to rumors, has revealed possible MWC plans from Samsung, where a mid-March event could see the new flagship smartphone’s release.
According to Eldar Murtazin, official invitations for Samsung’s February 23rd event could begin to be sent out from as soon as next week. Considering how that would also be the last day of the Sochi Olympics, Samsung might leverage on its MWC presence in order to show something that is not too far away from the recently confirmed Galaxy Note 3 Olympic Edition. After all, they are the official games sponsor. As with all rumors, there is nothing quite like waiting it out before the truth surfaces.
Next Story: New Windows 8.1 Update 1 Screenshots Spotted
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-02-25: PayPal To Support Fingerprint Authorization For Payments Via Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-02-24: Samsung Galaxy S5 Review: Hands-On
- 2014-02-21: Samsung MWC Trailer Hints At Waterproof & Dustproof Features
- 2014-02-20: Galaxy S5 Could Come In A Gold Option [Rumor]
- 2014-02-20: Galaxy S5 'Kids Mode' Rumored